Vacancy: Chief Commercial Officer (CCO)
We are seeking a highly experienced and strategic Chief Commercial Officer (CCO) to join our construction tech / proptech start-up as we enter the US market. The CCO will be responsible for driving the company’s US revenue growth and executing on the go-to-market strategy.
As the CCO, you will be working closely with the founder leadership and will be responsible for identifying and developing new business opportunities, as well as managing relationships with new and existing clients. You will also be responsible for building and leading the sales, marketing execution, and customer success teams, ensuring that they are aligned with the company’s overall vision and goals.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive web go-to-market and online sales strategy for the US market, including identifying target segments and creating sales and marketing plans
- Oversee all sales and marketing activities, including demand generation, lead generation, lead qualification, and closing
- Manage relationships with key clients and partners, including online sales plans, contract negotiations and renewals
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the proptech market, including key trends and competitors
- Lead the US sales, marketing, and customer success teams, setting goals and objectives and providing ongoing mentorship and support
- Work closely with the global product development team to ensure that the company’s solutions meet the needs of the market
- Analyze data and metrics to inform decision-making and optimize the company’s go-to-market sales strategies
- 10+ years of experience in web and online sales, marketing, and business development, with a track record of success in a B2B and or SaaS environment
- Strong leadership and management skills, with experience building, leading and growing teams
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships with clients and partners
- Experience in the proptech, construction and or real estate industry is a must
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field is required; an MBA is preferred